julio 12, 2020

Hello My Proposal

--
Dear Friend,
 
I am Mr. Joshi Sanjay, (NRI) based in the US. I am currently the chief
Technical product/delivery manager in an Oil servicing / Engineering
Company.

I write to you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest
to
you. I need a partner that would assist me in re-profiling a huge fund
being the proceeds of a huge project which I personally secured.
 
 
I have just been appointed as Operations director in my office and
before I
handover to the new manager I need to claim this funds.
 
I need your assistance to claim the proceeds of a deal that i carried
out
Last year December amounted to USD 13 Million and due to my recent
position
I am unable to claim this fund with my name or anyone close to me.
 
In this regard I solicit your understanding and partnership to help me
claim this money for safe keeping and sharing between you and me. This
is a
100% legal deal. For obvious reasons my company must not know that I am
the
one that issued the sale to myself.
 
I am willing to share some portion of this money with you for your help.
Do
Let me know if you are willing to handle this task and I will inform you
on
how we can proceed further.
 
Regards
Sanjay

No hay comentarios: